Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:48:13 -0800
From:      Remington <TastyNachos@charter.net>
To:        Ben Dover <dawgeestyle@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Flash causes Firefox to core dump, which ports should I have installed?

FreeBSD thishost 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #3: Thu Feb 10 10:43:38
PST 2005     mrlol@thishost:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/AMD64  amd64

This is a completely useless reply. I have had this problem for months.
All ports are current, running www/flashplugin-mozilla. i core dump in
both mozilla and firefox. any help would greatly appreciated!

Ben, sorry i couldnt be of any help