Date:      Thu, 12 May 2022 07:38:21 -0700
From:      Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
To:        Eric Melville <eric@ovafactory.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nycbug status

--------------fUTaUB1k8FG9Sn0x402xt01r

On 5/12/22 05:31, Eric Melville wrote:
> Hello there,
> What is the status of NYC*BUG these days? The pandemic has not been
> kind to
> meetups and whatnot.
>
> I tried to get onto their mailing lists directly but only get nginx
> redirect errors.

we are still active (i say we but i am virtual member having moved out
of NYC some years ago).  there have been a handful of virtual meet-ups
during the pandemic, and #nycbug on libera.chat is actually pretty
active.  in fact i just pinged the admins there to verify the listserv
is working, so hopefully it'll be back up shortly.

-pete

--
Pete Wright
pete@nomadlogic.org

--------------fUTaUB1k8FG9Sn0x402xt01r

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:cad327a4-97c0-4d5c-8bc2-615fd30403c7@www.fastmail.com">
      <title></title>
        not been kind to<br>
        nginx redirect errors.<br>
    we are still active (i say we but i am virtual member having moved
    out of NYC some years ago).  there have been a handful of virtual
    meet-ups during the pandemic, and #nycbug on libera.chat is actually
    pretty active.  in fact i just pinged the admins there to verify the
    listserv is working, so hopefully it'll be back up shortly.<br>
    -pete<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Pete Wright
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:pete@nomadlogic.org">pete@nomadlogic.org</a>