Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:09:33 -0400
From:      "Waite, Michael" <Michael.Waite@compaq.com>
To:        "'mjacob@feral.com'" <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   switching from arc to srm

I have been getting many people who are interested in running FreeBSD on
their systems previously running AlphaNT.
They ask me where to they find the info that tells them how to change from
arc to srm.
As these are not "Digital" systems I am not sure how to do it.
Are there places out there that have flash software to get srm running on a
system that does not have both?

I am just spoiled cause all of our systems have both.
-----Mike