Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:49:16 +0530
From:      "Shyam" <shyamk@eth.net>
To:        "freebsd-newbies @ FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD MBR (boot0)

As of now , I use the lilo as my MBR.I wish to make /boot/boot0
able to take Windows from what Linux sees as /dev/hda1
Linux (sitting on a logical partition , ie : not on a primary ,
but , inside the extended - I guess , boot0 may be able to see or
mount this) on  what Linux calls /dev/hda7

and freeBSD on ad0s3 or what Linux calls /dev/hda3
and sees as a primary partition.

What should I do and which conf file should I edit ?
After boot0 is ready , I want to write him to the MBR.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shyam