Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:15:07 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>, Cedric GROSS <cg@cgross.info>
Subject:   [iwn] my first attempt at porting cedric's hardware update patches over

Hi,

So:

http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/iwn/20131105-iwn-update-works-full-5100-5.diff

This is my attempt at merging in all of Cedric's work to date, _minus_
the PAN stuff. Ie, it's only the hardware addons. It turns out that
it's not that big a change - a large part of the diff is just the
config options.

The biggest annoyance here is the calibration stuff. If the wrong
calibration commands are sent up (ie, not all of them, in the right
order!) then the firmware just panics after association.

So, all I've done thus far is test it on my Intel 5100. Next is
testing it on the 4965. After that, I'll try the 6xxx, 2xxx and 1xxx /
100 series stuff.

I'd appreciate some testing of this. It's against -HEAD, so yes,
you'll have to run -HEAD.

Thanks,

-adrian