Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2001 01:09:12 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ed pccards/Netgear FA-410-TX with miibus

In message <20010218100710.A8439@cichlids.cichlids.com> Alexander Langer writes:
: I have had them in my tree for several weeks now.  They are working
: just fine:

I'm worried about the ed timeouts.  I've been using this for a little
while now.  I noticed that NetBSD has also committed something in this
area.  I'm going to take a look at what they have done as well, since
we got the original MII code from them.

I worry about the newly minted requirement that ed requires mii.  Not
much that can be done about that except user education.

It is for these reasons that I've not committed this yet.  But now
that I think about it, it might make sense to commit it as a stop gap
until I can find the proper time to look into the timeout issue.

Warner