Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "mallik_seenu@hotmail.com;mmmall1"@monsanto.com;;, keramida@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gnu/42955: Problem in repository while accessing from client machine

Synopsis: Problem in repository while accessing from client machine

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: keramida
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 19 09:49:18 PDT 2002
State-Changed-Why:
I meant to add more text before I hit 'save & exit'.  This error is
caused because some versions of CVS will not create a ~/.cvspass file
when one is not found.  Try creating an empty .cvspass file at the
location pointed out in the error message.

But I fear, that this is not a FreeBSD bug, since you are using a
Windows NT client to access a Linux server.  Definitely not a FreeBSD
bug.  You should ask either the CVS people or those who have developed
the versions of the tools that you are using to make sure that you get
the best answers possible :-)