Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:55:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      shadows <shadows@cyberspace7.legions.org>
To:        Dan Pelleg <peldan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sound on a thinkpad X23?

This is most likely your onboard or pcmcia NIC or the onboard modem. I am
having the same problem with my Xircom 10-100TX +56k PCMCIA card. I am
getting a new a one to replace it that is already tested with
freebsd. With relation to the sound I saw on
http://taylor.tam.uiuc.edu/~jfreund/Linux_Thinkpad_X23.html that he got it
to work half ass. It may not work with freebsd at all.

Thomas B