Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:31:33 +0100
From:      Matej <mte@brkini.net>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   jdk15 and azureus don't go well together

Hello,
I've installed Azureus (the latest port) after jdk 1.5. Its splash
screen appears until it says "Initializing Main Window". Then Azureus
freezes. Doing Ctrl+C or Ctrl+D in terminal doesn't help - to use the
terminal i had to move it to background and waiting it exists by itself
after a few minutes. At first I thought there must be something wrong
with swt, but eclipse runs with no problems, so I don't know.
Just thout this might be useful to you for bug tracing..
thanks,
Matej