Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:19:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au (David Nugent)
Cc:        tom@sdf.com, batie@aahz.jf.intel.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: login classes

> > Do you have a comprehensive list of things that are setting the login
> > class?
>
> login, slogin (our port, anyway), rlogin, telnet (both via login), ftpd,
> cron.

Bletch.

This probably needs to be unified with the utmp/wtmp writing code,
somehow.  It's probably a mistake that xdm doesn't do it.

One happy fix would be to start with default unlimited/soft-limited
and then set it down.  That way, places where it was not used would
not find themselves screwed.  8-(.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---