Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:45:04 -0000
From:      <info@umbrella.name>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Offer New Stuff for FreeBSD Documentation Engineering Team

We have invented a new tool for people to read online documentations easier
than ever before - readers can highlight text on web pages. Of course, it
works on FREEBSD/REDHAT LINUX/WINDOWS's default web browser and does not
require installing any plugin - zero security risk:

http://editive.com

Can you put a link like "Make Notes on This Page" on every huge page?

After completing this great tool, we began to seek for partners and soon
realized the best partners are websites of the open-source community - because
these websites do want to improve readers' experience and are glad to try new
things(after testing, of course).

At last - even though you might have heard this for N times - thank you for
FREEBSD. editive is running on FREEBSD. Sincerely, FREEBSD is the most secure
system, because Guninski considered a FREEBSD bug as the best bug in his
career - man, this guy is the biggest star in the security field who have
found about 50 remote compromise in Internet Explorer. well, i'm also an IE
hacker, and I'll try to hack FREEBSD after hitting my 50th ie remote
compromise. :-)

Best Wishes,