Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2006 01:13:38 +0200
From:      Albert Shih <shih@math.jussieu.fr>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux & Maple

Hi All

First I send a post in this mailing list. (I've just send something
equivalent on freebsd-stable, but I don't known where the problem is)

I've a big problem  with a linux software. I'm runnign FreeBSD 6-Stable
since 6.0 and I need two linux software, first is Maple 9.5 version, and
second is Matlab.

Since 6.0 (event 5.x) everything work fine with Linux emulation. Recently
(last time I've check is two weeks ago) it's both work.

After a recent cvsup & buildworld, now maple don't work, I've nothing when
I type my command (no crash, no core-dump, no message, no application :-( )

But matlab continu to work.

Anyone have a idea ?

Regards.
--