Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:29:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   [2.2-960612-SNAP] panic: vm_page_free

I've been running 2.2-960612-SNAP without a problem for the better part
of a month now and the machine just spontaneously rebooted itself out of
nowhere.  It was't experiencing heavy load or running anything
particularly strange.  I had recompiled the kernel last week to trim some
stuff out and I *might* have accidentally removed something important but
even so, it's been running fine with this kernel for 4 or 5 days now.  I
got the following in my /var/log/messages file:

Jul 15 17:00:18 prozac /kernel: vm_page_free: pindex(0), busy(0), PG_BUSY(0), ho
ld(1)
Jul 15 17:00:18 prozac /kernel: panic: vm_page_free: freeing busy page

The Machine is an Intel P120 with an ASUS motherboard, 64 meg of RAM, a
2940UW SCSI card, a pair of Baraccudas, an HP C1533A DAT drive, and an ATI
Mach64 video card.

Any suggestions?

	-Amir