Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:05:13 EST
From:      ChevronCSR@aol.com
To:        freeBSD-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   look here...

you all made aprogram called freebsd 4.4 ....and then abandoned us ...whats
up with this....I need help with mine and can't get a good phone number or
email address...so do something right for a change and give me help or put me
in touch with someone who can help me with my program.....I can't even get my
money back for the program...because it was opened...thats when I found out
you were jerking the users around