Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 23:09:12 +0300
From:      Juriy Goloveshkin <j@avias.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard problem in STABLE

Hi,

   I have 3.2-BETA.
   If I press keys while system is loading(before prompt occurrence) I
   get broken keyboard. Any keys and their combinations don`t work
   include Ctrl-Alt-Del. Only "reset" does. :(

   After series of pressing while I press Ctrl I have at the console next repeating string

   load: 0.14 cmd: login 289 [ttyin] 0.00u 0.023 0% 732k

   I saw the same problem at the CURRENT-FreeBSD 6-8 weeks ago.

   Does somebody has this problem?

Bye, Juriy