Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 2021 12:45:29 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-git <freebsd-git@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CSRG archive?

--0000000000006cfcea05d27f8006

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021, 12:26 PM Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> do we have a copy of the SVN CSRG tree in git somewhere?  There is
> vendor/CSRG in src but that doesn't seem to match the SVN.

There have been several on the net.

Are there any plans to convert it if it wasn't done?

We haven't done one. The quality of the SCCS to SVN is kinda low, though.
SCCS didn't preserve renames very well, and some deleted files are gone
forever. We looked at trying to come up a graft to hook it up as prehistory
of the project. It didn't give good results when I tried it...

Warner

/bz