Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 22:25:32 +0200
From:      Aquila Nauta <Lunaguma@astercity.net>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Is FreeBSD support sound with S3SoundVibes or ES1371 (SB64V)

Hi...

Me want ask if FreeBSD`s kernel supports these sound cards <S3SoundVibes
or ES1371 (SB64V)>, and if it is what ought to be put in KERNEL
<conf_file>....
I tried to use them as pcm but it wouldn`t work... it said that the
device was not configured... <but i type right irq and dma in
kernel_conf file and in Windoze everything works>... I also had
installed Open Sound System <comercial sound`s solution for FreeBSD >,
but it also hadn`t worked - it had been resolving the same. I don`t
know, what to do.
Please Help...

Thanking for help, Aquila Nauta...

PS. I could also change my sound cards, but i havn`t wanted it...maybe
it will be changed soon.