Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:47:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, hackers@freebsd.org, terry@lambert.org
Subject:   Re: Terry

> I do not take it lightly. As for "explaining it", I have REPEATEDLY been
> told that the ONLY acceptable "explanation" is a FULLY working
> implementation. These people do not seem to grasp conceptual designs.
> Instead they are stuck at the "nuts and bolts" level.

And I'll again remind you that I volunteerED (note the past tense) to
work with you on building the next generation system *months* ago if you
could show me a working prototype.  I *never* received a reply from you
accepting/rejecting the offer, so my offer was withdrawn after 2 months
of waiting with nothing to show for.  I'm not going to commit my time
for something that simply isn't going to occur because of yet another
excuse.

I was willing to work with you and yet when you had what you publically
asked for you still refused to do anything.

Nate