Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:54:58 +0900 (JST)
From:      Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>
To:        "J. Weatherbee - Senior Systems Architect" <jamil@acroal.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OS Ports

John didn't flame you, he gave you a very diplomatic answer.

Don't worry about being flamed, it's easier to react strongly in email.

What you suggested was pretty masochistic.  You really want to be closer
to where your going than where you are now.  Also, you don't want to
destablise stable!

Regards,

Mike Hancock

--
michaelh@cet.co.jp                                http://www.cet.co.jp
CET Inc., Daiichi Kasuya BLDG 8F 2-5-12, Higashi Shinbashi, Minato-ku,