Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 1997 07:15:36 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Youngil Choi <yichoi@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] CDDA to WAV for FreeBSD

Youngil Choi:
 |I've heard that there is a certain program which make CD-tracks to
 |wav format file. Is it available on FreeBSD box?

There are a few for specific vendor's SCSI CD-ROMs.  Here are a few recent
posts that may be helpful:

Randall

Subject: Re: new cd-da player
From: oliver.fromme@heim3.tu-clausthal.de (Oliver Fromme)

I guess you are talking about my CD-DA reader called "tosha"
(http://www.heim3.tu-clausthal.de/~olli/tosha/).  I am well

Subject: new cd-da player
From: Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>

http://www.heim3.tu-clausthal.de/~olli/tosha/

Just tried out over here with my scsi TOSHIBA CD-ROM XM-3701TA 3205 and
it seems to work ...

From: Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Subject: New release of CDD (CD-DA, RawCD access tool)

I just put together a new release of CDD which should properly handle Toshiba
mechs.  I've tested it on the XM5401, and it seems to work just golden.  It
also handles Plextor peachy.  There is code for the HP CDR's, but its not been
tested.  Please let me know if you have any problems!

Its available at ftp://ftp.scnc.k12.mi.us/pub/misc/cdd-1.0-970519.tgz