Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:48:27 -0500
From:      Lee Cremeans <lcremeans@erols.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Formatter support for afd?

Will formatting support ever be added to the afd(4) driver? I'd love to be
able to format floppies on my LS-120 drive. Looking at the code, it seems
like it'd be a pretty simple addition (command 0x4, just like on a SCSI
drive), but I wanted to throw the idea out and find out if there were any
gotchas to this.

-lee