Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:12:10 +0200
From:      Ilya Bakulin <ilya@bakulin.de>
To:        Patrick Crilly <pcrilly@goodgas.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of FreeBSD CAM/MMC/SDIO?

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 12:57:10PM +1000, Patrick Crilly wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew what the current state of CAM/MMC/SDIO=20
> driver for Raspberry Pi is?
>=20

Hi Patrick,
For trying out MMCCAM on Raspberry Pi 3 you need an additional diff:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14168
This adds a completely new driver, SDHOST, that operates a simplified
SDHC controller and uses it to access SD/MMC slot on Rpi3. A full-fledged S=
DHC
controller is then connected to the SDIO WiFi chip. Then you can use both S=
DHC
card and SDIO WiFi.
As for WiFi module itself, there is no driver for it yet. The work on the d=
river
has not started, because the prerequisite change https://reviews.freebsd.or=
g/D12467
hasn't been merged yet. I'm unable to provide any ETAs on merging that one,=
 because
it's a pretty big architectural change.

--
Ilya