Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:30:15 -0800
From:      Clark Shishido <clark@desktop.com>
To:        "Paul M . Lambert" <plambert@plambert.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CD with unknown contents.

At 2:01 -0800 19991103, Paul M . Lambert wrote:
>I appreciate the replies I have received so far.  I'm afraid I wasn't
>very clear.
>
>This is the conference proceedings CD that everyone received at the
>O'Reilly Open Source Conference in Monterey a few months ago.  (a.k.a.
>the Perl Conference).

I was mistaken too; I should never read email while half-asleep. But
since it was hfs related I thought I could help. The CD I was
thinking of was the Darwin CD given out at FreeBSD Con.

How about another workaround?
Sounds like you already tried mounting it as a cd9660 filesystem. But
have you tried mounting it as a DOS partition? I can't imagine
someone burning a CD without 9660 or DOS partitions.

--clark