Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:00:05 -0800
From:      andrew morton <drewish@katherinehouse.com>
To:        Justin Ma <jtm@cs.umd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spontaneous reboot after ACPI shutdown

Humm didn't seem to fix it. I updated the kernel to CURRENT and powered
down and waited for it to happen. I waited 15 minutes and nothing
happen. I booted up, did some work, then shutdown, put it in my bag and
headed off to class. When I got to class I opened my bag and found it
had powered on.

I'm thinking that it might take longer than I'd suspected, or have
something to do with changing to and from AC power. I'll post more if I
figure something out.

andrew