Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 23:22:01 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New version (1.2) of Raylink driver, works on -current too!

(cc's trimmed)

On 10-May-00 Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <XFMail.000510225436.dmlb@computer.my.domain> Duncan Barclay
> writes:
>: P.S. Mike/Warner is this ready for commiting yet? I can send you a
>: CVS tree if you want.
>
> I'll definitely be taking a very close look at this.  I have these
> cards and will be looking at integrating it into freebsd.  Once I can
> use these around the house, I'll be very happy :-).

Way ahead of you there, been using it for weeks!

I still need to do more work on the driver. Mainly "grunt" stuff in
getting multicast working right and properly shutting the driver down in the
detach and stop functions (this will also remove all the panics currently
in the code).

However, these things shouldn't stop people from using it and it would be
good to see it in the tree.

> Warner

Duncan

---