Date:      Fri, 04 Aug 2000 09:43:02 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Francisco Reyes <fjrm@yahoo.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: www.tucows.com messed up with BSD link

At 05:52 PM 8/3/2000, Francisco Reyes wrote:

>The alternate text for the BSD icon at Tucows homepage
>says "Linux".

Reminds me of what Borland said when I asked if they would
port their Delphi compiler to FreeBSD. Their marketing
manager replied, "Which distribution of Linux is that?"

Alas, Borland has been more guilty than most of jumping
on bandwagons and ignoring better opportunities. That's why
they devoted all of their resources to Windows, and nearly
lost the entire company by doing so.

--Brett Glass