Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:31:51 +0000 ()
From:      "Samuel E. Romero" <ser@hon.hn>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache response with MSIE3.0

I'm setting up a site using FreeBSD 2.1.5 and Apache 1.1.1.  Everything
was  working ok until MSIE3.0 came out.  I downloaded it and tested to
see the appareance and all that using that browser and the server didn't
responded as with Netscape (I didn't try the beta versions so I can't
tell if happened with all of them). It lags to answer the requests and
sometimes it even losses the requests.  I used that browser to go to other
sites (I think they are using Apache), and the response was Ok.  Is there
something in the configuration to fix this?

--
Samuel E. Romero                                Soluciones Internacionales
ser@hon.hn                                                 Honduras On Net