Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:16:24 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        000.fbsd@quip.cz, terry@sucked-in.com
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gmirror patches

> Patch is gzipped and can be easily gunziped after download. (and
> uuencoded in webpage view)

Ah, yes, sorry about that - thought it would be obvious. I always
submit changes that way as I find that whitespace has a habit
of breaking otherwise.

> It is true that patch is better in plaintext diff.

How would I set about doing that without the whitespace being messed up
by email transit ? I have always found in the past that tabs end up as
spaces and then patch gets upset hwne you try to apply it.

-pete.

PS: thanks for the emai address BTW!