Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2019 21:32:45 +1000
From:      Michael Crilly <mike@opsfactory.com.au>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible new documentation for handbook: multiple IPSec VPN tunnels on 1 FreeBSD host

Sounds good.=20

Docs peeps: would this be best as a wiki entry? Should I migrate Lars=E2=80=99=
 post to a wiki page on my account (crediting Lars of course)?=20

I reckon the post would need a lot of work before being promoted to the Hand=
book.=20

- Michael C.=20

> On 19 Nov 2019, at 17:41, lars.wittebrood@bt.com wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFHello FreeBSD Doc,
>=20
> I had a requirement to implement multiple IPSec VPN tunnels from 1 FreeBSD=
 host. I managed to get this working and this is in production now. I've doc=
umented it on my blog: https://blog.socruel.nu/text-only/how-to-multiple-ips=
ec-vpn-tunnels-on-freebsd.txt. I saw that this specific case is not document=
ed in the FreeBSD Handbook. The Handbook only describes 1 tunnel between 2 Fre=
eBSD hosts. So maybe my documentation is worth adding to the handbook? Eithe=
r in this form or in another form? I am happy to change it in a shape worth a=
dding to the handbook!