Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 13:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        Jukka Similä <lmkjuksi@info1.info.tampere.fi>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, tips@egroups.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-Questions

> And if Sue ever again want's to point me to -questions I think I'll skip
> it instantly, it's much faster to read every single manual page through
> there is to read than ask anything in -questions.

	Perhaps you're not asking the question in a way it makes sense.
Perhaps the person who is able to answer your question is away on a
buisness trip and hasn't checked his e-mail. Perhaps you wish to pay for
some support, so that someone WILL answer your question.
	I've personally been in the same position also. I've also not seen
any of your questions posted, though I make it a point to read every
single post to that group. I don't mean to jump all over you... but
seeing messages like this annoys me like nothing else. The FreeBSD is
providing a valuable service for free! The only thing that they ask, is
you answer other questions that you know. Now, if you're having problems
with your CDROM, and nobody has answered your question, perhaps you
should look at getting a new CDROM into your system, and checking the
problem out. THAT is most likely your answer.

					Rick