Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:19:52 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems building -current

I wrote:

[various error messages]

> Any ideas? Sorry if this is a basic question but I'm new to -current.

Turns out I must have broken something, dunno what though. Reinstalled
my /usr/{lib,libdata,libexec,bin,include,sbin} directories from
the 2.2.6 CD, and it works now. (at least, it's got further than
it did before, knowing my luck something else will break later.)
Suppose I should have known to do it from a clean system, oh well.

thanks to those who helped anyway.

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@scientia.demon.co.uk : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)