Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:34:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Weldon S Godfrey 3 <weldon@excelsus.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp server releases

I am not sure if this is the best address to send this too, if I am in
error, please forgive me.

I noticed that things have been moving around on the ftp server.  In each
of the freebsd i386 releases, the tools directory (which contained the
fdimage utility) is missing.  Also, on the 5.0-STABLE directory, only
packages exist....maybe it was pulled for having problems.  I was
wondering if the ftp server's directories are complete.

Thanks,

Weldon