Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:21:54 +0900
From:      UEBAYASHI Masao <masao@nf.enveng.titech.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wide char support

> But the ability to use (and even develop) FreeBSD without using any
> English must also contribute to FreeBSD's strength in Japan.

In Japan, the number of novice FreeBSD users is getting greater and
greater, and as so, the problem of the cost of supporting novice users
arises in jp.FreeBSD.ORG. If these novices are reluctant to read
English documents, it's very INEFFICIENT.

Masao

---

  ``My economic life -- never in the realms of economics.''

(This is my family name in kanji chars)