Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:20:36 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.2 Freeze 11/7...

I haven't seen much traffic on this list since I've seen word of the
code freeze, so I guess I'll do my standard "project kickoff" to try to
get some time on 4.2 before it ships. Now that I have an operating work
space again, I can be a little more active...

Based on the fact my personal preference is to take build 3-4 days
apart to give developers a chance to fix anything we find before we have
to do another download and test cycle, I suggest (and I will look at) the
following -CURRENT snapshots as test candidates:

10/27
10/31
11/3
11/6

Code freezes on 11/7. We should therefore also grab the 11/8, and treat it
as a release candidate.

Can I get a roll call from people who will be able to work this plan, so I can
tell how many eyes will be on it?

	-Brian