Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 02:18:33 -0400
From:      steve2 (Steve Gerakines)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PCI/EISA/ISA performance

> > I just got a call from Buslogic's VP of Engineering.  He's sending me his
> > full specs on this stuff..
>
> Thats cool!  I would like to know more about it.

Where to get a good deal would be nice. :-)  Do they come with a floppy
disk controller on board?  If so I would consider replacing my Ultrastor
24F with one.

On the same note 1Gb hard drive prices have plummeted recently and I
had my eye on a Seagate ST-31200N (SCSI-2) for around $500.  Anyone
have any comments on the drive?  I ditched all my seagate drives
years ago because they seemed to have some quality problems so I'm
kind of hesitant to go back.

OH!  Any trouble mixing my existing SCSI-1 with a SCSI-2 on the same
ribbon?

- Steve
steve2@genesis.tiac.net