Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:12:52 -0500
From:      "Adam" <adamtuttle@sympatico.ca>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: look here...

*snip*

"you all made aprogram called freebsd 4.4 ....and then abandoned us "

FreeBSD is an operating system. There is much documentation for it over the
internet all you have to do is look, if you found this mailing list why
could you of not looked for the proper documentation? Or instead of saying
that you were abandoned why can you not ask the mailing list the questions
that you need to?

You can simply email the mailing list asking them the questions that you
need and somebody will gladly respond to you.

Just simply go to freebsd.org and click on the Newbies Handbook or the other
help sections there. We cant teach you everything there is to know about
freebsd, thats not what we do. We help users with certain problems that you
have. And its not the job of the makers of freebsd to teach you how you use
it either, but they do provide documentation on the link above.

Adam Tuttle
EcommIs.net