Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2000 11:28:14 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        behanna@zbzoom.net
Cc:        Mark Ovens <marko@freebsd.org>, John Reynolds <jjreynold@home.com>, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/VMWare setup for dummies?

behanna@zbzoom.net said:
:-     I'm running it quite successfully on 4.1-RC.  Just FYI.

With which version of the port?

What I meant, but poorly stated, is that I don't think 4.1-RC is
supported with any *currently available* version of the port.

I'm running it fine on 4.0-REL, but I don't belive I could get
it running now, with the current version of the port in the
port tree.  I don't know if I could get it working with any
available version on the developers web-site.

--
Robert Withrow -- (+1 978 288 8256)
BWithrow@BayNetworks.com