Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:34:32 -0700
From:      Lars Eggert <larse@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, snap-users@kame.net
Subject:   Re: which version of KAME in FreeBSD 4.1?

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl wrote:
> > Which "version" of KAME will be included in FreeBSD 4.1? Is it still
> > expected to be released on July 15?
>
> That's a good question. -current has KAME from 07/01, but -stable still

You mean a snapshot from 7/1? Because KAME-SNAPs are only available for
7/10 and 7/3. (I'd like to grab the "correct" SNAP for 4.0 to check if our
software will need to be modified for 4.1.)

--
Lars Eggert <larse@isi.edu>                 Information Sciences Institute
http://www.isi.edu/~larse/               University of Southern California