Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:53:24 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Machine not being able to go on the Internet

* Jonathan M. Slivko <jmslivko@hotmail.com> [20001013 21:50]:
=>What happens is there is total silence on the network from my machine, not
=>one packet even. I can't get my machine to respond to pings/traceroutes/etc.
=>I am starting to think that it might be a network card that failed me. I was
=>wondering if you possibly came to the same conclusion as I did? Just as a
=>side note, i'm already behind on setting up this server so I need to find
=>out exactly what is going on pretty soon. I would appreciate a speedy reply.
=>-- Jonathan M. Slivko

Dear Sir
I'm not sure if your problem is solved. If not still, pls let us know. I
am especially interested in your rc.conf.
Could you please attach it and also tell us the IP subnet on your network.

Thank you.

-Wash
--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza