Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2005 23:40:17 GMT
From:      Andrew D Wiles <adw@dsmirc.f9.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/85814: Microsoft Wireless Mouse doesnt work

The following reply was made to PR usb/85814; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andrew D Wiles <adw@dsmirc.f9.co.uk>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 23:36:32 +0000

 I can confirm that I have the same device:

 uhid0: Microsoft Microsoft USB Wireless Mouse, rev 2.00/0.17, addr 2, iclass 3/1

 Microsoft USB Wireless Mouse(0x00b9), Microsoft(0x045e), rev 0.17

 and it fails to identify as ums0 with the 6.0-RELEASE generic kernel.

 --
 "Out the cat5, through the router, down the T1, over the leased line, off the bridge, past the firewall... nothing but 'Net."