Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:41:19 +0900
From:      Satoh Junichi <junichi@astec.co.jp>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New wfd driver.

I've updated the ATAPI LS-120/ZIP (wfd) driver and made a tool to
control it, format, write/read protect and get status.

Bug fix and new functions:
	. Add dsgone()
	. Correct ZIP probing messages.
	. Support lowlevel format (add ioctl).
	. Add ioctl to control protects, write and read/write, on ZIP.
	. Add ioctl to get drive status.

The driver and the tool(wfdcontrol) are available from

	http://www.jp.freebsd.org/~junichi

Now, there is only for FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE.
I'll make it for FreeBSD 3.0-current in some days.

Please test it and report to me who has ATAPI LS-120 or ZIP drive.

To: Mike Smith
	The data sheet you give me is very useful. Thank you.
---
Junichi