Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:07:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marius <marius@mail.communityconnect.com>
To:        Ling Ling <llchan@eweb-asia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT problem

As far as I know, not all that much has changed in NAT from Release to
Stable.  That is, I doubt it is a specifically -Stable problem.

But anyway, we can't begin to figure out a solution without more details.
What do the natd lines in /etc/defaults/rc.conf or /etc/rc.conf look like?
What does your nat lines in your rc.firewall line look like?  (Is it
standard?)  And what addresses are bound to what interfaces?  Can't figure
out what is wrong until we know how it is set up.

-Marius M. Rex