Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 2020 20:55:31 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
To:        Nikita Druba <admin@npo-lencor.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Update for net-im/openfire

Hi!

> I'm adjusted openfire port for new compiler. And now I tested last 4.5.2
> version with openjdk 8 and 11 versions. Also I tested update from
> previous version to last. For test clean installation update was
> successfully with embedded and external database, but for my production
> server I was needed to remove all files from
> /usr/local/share/java/openfire and configure it again. All my settings
> store in external database and it was not complicated, but for some users
> can be a problem.
>
> It is my first experience here. What must be my next steps to place
> correctly this update to ports tree?

Please try to generate a diff file, and submit it to

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/

Click on "New", select "Ports & Packages", give a suitable
Summary, add the diff-file as attachment.

Add me in Cc: 8-}, so that I can have a look 8-}

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    Now what ?