Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:53:27 -0400
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@unixdaemons.com>
To:        Alfred Pythonstein <pythonstein@hotmail.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The #bsdcode hall of shame

  This is really interesting and a lot of it has NOT actually been said,
  especially the obscenities regarding Terry.  People have expressed
  frustrations, but I have a feeling you've done: s/that anonymous idiot
  who occasionally posts to the lists/Terry/.

  Why don't you just step forward and tell us who you are, I'm sure that
  no one really cares enough to do something about it anyway.  I mean,
  by now, it's quite obvious that you're not making a point at all
  because if you were, you wouldn't be going anonymous.  Therefore, all
  that you're really doing is venting your frustrations and letting go
  of all those repressed emotions you have from, I don't know, lack of
  RealLife friends, lack of sex, lack of whatever - it's not important -
  it's so incredibly obvious from the way these posts are written. It's
  almost like you think that you're actually hurting someone by doing
  this, and that makes you feel special.  It makes you feel like you
  were put on this Earth with a purpose.

  Come on, be a real (wo)Man.  Take off that mask and show us that you
  really care about the opinion you're spewing.  Obviously, you could
  just stay quiet, keep it to yourself, keep posting, and violate sheep
  because your own mother won't bend over for you, even out of pitty;
  and I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 03:33:10AM -0700, Alfred Pythonstein wrote:
> The #bsdcode hall of shame, starring:

  For the uninformed, #bsdcode is an IRC channel on Efnet that has
  become quite open recently, so it's always filled with obscenities and
  often just random shit-shooting.  No one with half a real life there
  takes the random shit-shooting seriously, and often it's just done
  sarcastically and jokingly to the point where it's totally absurd -
  JerkCity style.  There was a time where people used to talk about
  technical issues there - and it was useful for that - but now that
  it's filled with a lot of losers (like the person posting this), it's
  mostly just a big shoot-shit party.

Cheerio,
--
Bosko