Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 14:31:07 -0700
From:      "chris" <lists@powernet.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Moving from BSDi to Freebsd

Hello,

I should be getting my first copy of FreeBSD(4.5) today....

I have been using BSDi for many years now in an ISP environment. I am
looking to start migrating some of my systems away from BSDi to another OS.
I like BSDi and hope to find similarities in the other BSD variants. I am
starting with FreeBSD from peer suggestions, and hope it will fit my needs
as such.

What lists would be the best to follow some of the SA/NE in my area on
discussions of security and day-to-day technical issues(memory leaks, drive
splices, crashes, backups, etc...)

I do hope this is the right place to post this.

*Waits at the window for the UPS driver*
*Looks at the clock*
It should have been here by now!

Chris