Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 08:15:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Charles Green <green@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UNIX Sound SystemTM (USS) Lite (Formerly VoxWare)

>         Wow!!! VERY bad idea!! This will just create more incompatablities!

With *what*, Charles?  The "mainstream development?"  There ain't no
such animal since our Finnish friend took himself out of the game with
his decision to switch to USS and that crazy copyright.  We're on our
own, and the USS copyright doesn't even allow us to contribute changes
back if we wanted to somehow twist ourselves into pretzels to
accomodate it.  Sorry, I remain very firmly opposed and back Sujal's
suggestion 100%.

						Jordan