Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:59:13 +0900
From:      Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: big file became broken on 2003-03-11(cvsuped)

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:36:41 -0500 (EST)
Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net> wrote:
> Does your machine log ECC errors?  If so can you check for them in the
> BIOS?  If you don't make world and jdk14 does this problem still show up?

	My machine uses non-ECC unbuffered DDR SDRAM(Transcend - Samsung
	chips, this is not bulk memory:-).  I already thinked memory
	problem and checked memory (using Ram Stress Test like memtest86).
	But according to result of 3 hours test, memory is OK.

	I tested to make only ja-openoffice on single user mode. But there
	is this problem... (T_T)