Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:29:57 +0100
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars@koellers.net>
To:        Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Please reserve UID/GID for bacula port

----------

>> I will just try ......
>>
>> lkoeller@odie:~/
>> 98310 : cvs checkout doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.sgml
>> cvs server: cannot find module `doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.sgml' - ignored
>> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
>>
>> sorry, but I cant checkout the boot .....
>
>You need to be using the doc tree root; I use the alias:
>
>dcvs    (env CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d ceri@dcvs.freebsd.org:/home/dcvs)
>
>If that still won't work then I'll make the commit for you; no point
>causing stress!

O.k. I was some days offline (reorganize my disks) and finally can
checkout the book:

CVSROOT=lkoeller@dcvs.freebsd.org:/home/dcvs cvs checkout doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.sgml

After I've done this I see tha someone has done the job for me.

Next time I can do the job myself .... but I don't have check the
commit bit .... ;-)

Thanks and regards

Lars