Date:      Mon, 27 May 2013 18:15:28 -0400
From:      "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        "lev@freebsd.org" <lev@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [rft] please test -HEAD ath; lots of TX changes

And as always, please keep retesting whenever you csn.

I'm going to spend some time now tidying up the tx path, fixing lock deadlo=
cks in various places, fixing rate control and some other ancilliary stuff.=
 So nows the time to properly thrash things.

Now, we should try to get even more users onboard!

Adrian

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&amp;T
On May 27, 2013 5:22 PM, Lev Serebryakov &lt;lev@freebsd.org&gt; wrote:=20

Hello, Adrian.