Date:      Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:12:41 +1000 (EST)
From:      Josh <josh2@marvin.albury.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Programming X

Hi.
I am trying to get the "basicwin.c" compiled on 2.2.6-release
Its the test / sample program from O'Reilly's "Xlib programming manual"
Chapt. 3.

I have no success at all. cc complains about the headers not being found type
of thing. If I force a particular directory to be included it simply barfs
when it cant find a file included in one of the other header files.
So my question is, what is the structure of the X tree that has all
of these things in the right place. I would appreciate some help as this is
VERY frustrating. BTW I can find the files using find, so I think they
are all there.

Thanks for any help.

Josh

E-Mail: Josh <josh2@marvin.albury.net.au>